We're looking for bright graduates with a degree in Mathematics or other Science-related subjects to come and work with us as Trainee Data Consultants!
We need people who are smart, hard-working and good at solving problems but are also confident and able to present difficult technical ideas both in person and over the phone. We are a lively office so an outgoing personality is key!
Your work will involve analysing customer data sets, identifying issues and reporting back to customers with progression towards fixing data and leading your own projects.
We have a history of employing graduates and successfully training them in cloud-based technologies, as well as funding all required certifications.
We are Informatica Cloud's premier partner and work predominantly within the Informatica/Salesforce world.
If you have an analytical mind, enjoy puzzles, technology and people and if you would be interested in joining our team, please email email@example.com for more information. No Agencies.
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship.
Senior Project Manager
It’s an exciting time to join the Cloud Perspective team and we have a fantastic Senior Project Manager opportunity to build on existing Project Management processes and develop a consistent Cloud Perspective approach.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be part of a team delivering client projects, working closely with other colleagues within the organisation and our customers.
Our clients use varied project management methodologies – and we need to build out robust processes that will span these multiple methods.
You will define the Project Management function within the organisation and once you have an agreed definition you will be responsible for building out the function and you will also take on line manager responsibilities and be key to the development of more junior members of the team. Initially reporting to the Head of Delivery with a direct line to the CTO, this role will move to a “Head of” level once you can justify it within the business.
The purpose of the role is to manage client projects large or small. In addition, the Senior Project Manager will work with delivery team leaders to build in best practices.
The projects are typically Customer Mastering (MDM) implementations or Data Integration and/or Migration type projects and typically involve a Salesforce organisation as a part of the landscape. A familiarity with Informatica Cloud tools – particularly Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services and Cloud Customer 360 would be a bonus as these tools are used extensively.
The projects will vary in size, budget and complexity and the person in the role will need to be able to deal with handling multiple projects at the same time as supporting and mentoring other members of the team.
The senior project manager will ensure that all deliverables are produced on time and to budget.
What you will do:
• The Senior Project Manager will be confident and capable of facilitating workshops and meetings and this individual will make an impact at all levels in FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 businesses worldwide.
• The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for reporting project progress, escalating key risks or issues, and working with other project managers within a fast-paced business change environment.
• Deliver all relevant project governance documentation & quality assurance
• Support delivery team leaders in identifying detailed requirements
• Define scope, goals, work packages, work streams and deliverables
• Design project plans incorporating 3rd party and external dependencies
• Design business readiness & acceptance criteria compositions
• Chair internal and external meetings, workshops & presentations
• Produce status and milestone reporting including critical path analysis
• Pro-active Risk, Assumption, Issues and Dependencies management
• Manage and develop relationships with clients and 3rd parties
• Matrix management of work stream leaders
• Resolve and drive through solutions to issues impacting the project
• Conduct project reviews and health checks
• Management of change control relating to the project
• Track work stream budgets and escalate forecast deviations
• High level of commercial acumen throughout day to day activities
• Opportunity to build a Project Management team and in time, to line manage and offer development to up to 5 team members
Your experience will include:
• Expert in the use of office tools including Word, Excel, Visio/Gliffy and PowerPoint
• Demonstrable expert knowledge of project tools such as Jira, MS Project, Smartsheet, and other standard Agile tools
• Use of SharePoint/Box and other collaborative document management systems
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Project Management
• Any experience with Data projects or MDM technologies would be beneficial as would exposure to Informatica Cloud tools
• Agile and waterfall project methodologies – we are moving towards Agile, although not all of our customers are.
• Agile Practitioner or equivalent PM qualification desirable
• Degree or equivalent demonstrable business experience desirable
• This role requires a confident, outgoing and hands on individual who is flexible and can adapt quickly to the demands of a remote delivery environment with multiple stakeholders.
• Some travel may be required, both within the UK and Worldwide.
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org more information. No Agencies.
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship.